Remote IT-Support Package
Most critical facilities are hosted on servers and when these fail it can affect all users and interrupt the running of a business. The remote support package offers remote server support to ensure any problems are resolved quickly, allowing the business to continue.
- Remote incident support for servers and workstations
- On-site support at ReidIT Services standard rate
In addition to server support, ReidIT Services can also provide remote support to specific workstations, whether this is just to the business critical ones or to the whole company. Adding remote workstation support means we can reach a larger section of the network to diagnose and resolve problems quickly and ultimately get the individual user back to work with minimal interruption to the business.
Most problems can be resolved remotely, but where an on-site visit is required an computer technician will respond within a pre-defined time period to deal with the fault. The time the computer technician spends on site will be charged at the standard rate.
This package is suitable for businesses that do not require regular on-site visits, but need regular remote support as well as the option off on-site support where necessary.
Call-Out Response Times
- server problems (high priority) within 2 hours
- workstations/laptops (medium priority) within 4 hours
- Remote support is charged as an annual fee in advance.
- The exact amount is dependant on the overall size and complexity of the clients’ network and the elements covered.
On-site visits are charged at ReidIT Services standard call-out rate
Other IT-support packages available: