Standard IT-Support Package
When a system failure occurs, for example due to a part breaking, a warranty agreement will only cover replacing the broken part. Data restoration and resumption of business is not included in this agreement. With a standard IT-support package we will do whatever is necessary to restore your failed system to business functionality within a specified response time. Therefore you can be confident that, should a system failure occur, you can be up and running again quickly with minimal disruption.
- Assigned primary IT technician
- Remote incident resolution
- Onsite response to hardware or critical systems failure
- Liaison with hardware vendors to arrange replacement parts
- Procurement of replacement parts if not covered by vendors warranty
- Restoration of business system after hardware or other failure
- Unlimited remote support
- Unlimited call-outs
- Anti-virus management
- Software patch management
- Firewall/Security management
- Regular site visits
- Proactive server and network monitoring
Included in this service is an assessment of the data backup procedures and data security provision of your business. This allows us to implement an arrangement that minimises the time taken to restore business functionality after a system failure.
This package suits organisations who prefer regular monthly visits. Our aim is to deliver proactive benefits to your organisation and give you the confidence that should a system failure occur business functionality will be restored quickly and efficiently whether through remote or on-site support.
Whilst we offer response times (service level agreements, SLA) defined by the client, our standard response times are
- server problems (high priority) within 2 hours,
- workstations/laptops (medium priority) within 4 hours,
- printer problems (low priority) within 8 hours.
- Standard Support is charged as an annual fee payable monthly or quarterly.
- The exact amount is dependant on the overall size and complexity of the clients’ network.
- Get an instant quote here
Unlimited call-out charges are included in the standard support package.
Other IT-support packages available: